Cute Dinosaur Companion For The Night
Help your child fall fast asleep with these calming and soothing LED night lights. The soft lighting is easy on your child's eyes and helps brighten up the room just enough for a dream feed or a trip to the toilet. Comes in 7 different mood lightings to suit your night :)
- Perfect addition for baby nursery rooms, growing toddlers, and preschool kids or in little indoor teepee tents
- Helps children stay calm during bedtime and dim light is less harmful for our little ones' eyes.
- 7 different mood-lightings, pick any to suit your mood!
- Super cute and soft, technically unbreakable, suitable for rugged play
- Easy to hold
- Simple touch on/off (tap sensor)
- Made of Silicone, BPA-Free, Washable
- Completely harmless for children of any age, even babies who loves picking things up and play!
- Durable, Rechargeable with USB Cable
- Long operating hours ~8-10 hours once charged fully, built in 1200mAH Lithium battery.
- Perfect gift for any occasions!
- Please fully charge the product before using it for the first time. Charging voltage / current DC5V 1000mA. Power banks with equal voltage can be used to charge it as well. It will take about 3 hours to fully charge the product. (actual charging time is based on the charger’s input current.)
- While charging, red light flashes; and after fully charged, the red light will remain stationary. After full charged, warm light can be used for approximately 10 hours and colourful lights can be used about 9 hours.
- Simple 2-Button Switches (Power and Brightness). Master Switch (located at the bottom of the night light) : press it to turn on warm yellow light and press again to turn off.
Item size: 12X18cm
Suitable for all ages
Package included: 01x Silicone LED night light + 01x USB Charging cable
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Cute and soft. Very good in quality. Comes with soft light and it changes colours!!! Don’t have to worry about light bright that might hurt baby’s eyes
Love this cute little dinosaur night light. Soft light for our dear little grandchild when he has a sleepover.